Well, what a year that a year turned out to be!…
Although we’ve all experienced ups and downs, I just wanted to take a moment and reflect on some of the positives we’ve experienced this year. Every cloud… and all that!
Firstly, I just wanted to say a massive thank you for stopping by Killer Trails during its first 6 months of its existence. And for anyone who engages with us – thank you so much for helping us to navigate this journey (seriously, it means a lot). We couldn’t do it without you, our trailblazing detectives.
2020 Highlights for Killer Trails
- A frantic lockdown 1.0 getting the Killer Trails BETA ready for launch
- Officially opened the doors to Killer Trails in June
- Launching 9 Murder Mystery Trails in 9 locations across the UK
- 250+ groups of trailblazing detectives have now taken on a Murder Mystery Trail
- Priceless customer feedback received
- Two quarterly donations made to BBC Children in Need via our 1% For Good campaign 💛
- Becoming an official member of Visit York
2020 Reviews of Killer Trails
We can’t thank you enough for anyone who shares their trail experience with us. We are so grateful to receive your feedback. It truly helps us to shape all current and future projects. Below are just a few of our trailblazing detective’s experiences.
Murder Mystery Trail reviews on Trip Advisor
I was in charge of planning a trip for my family, as a day out. They said to me that there were all money conscious and that I had to... read more
Murder Mystery Trail reviews on Instagram
Feedback via killertrails.co.uk
Loved it. Loved the clues and the back streets it took us down. Great fun for a group to do
Loved seeing parts of my hometown that I’m ashamed to say I hadn’t really noticed before! Great value for money, the story and whole idea was not something I’d done before.
Great fun and a good way to discover new places. I thought you had to get the tube everywhere in London, turns out everything is much closer than I thought.
My wife and I only had one night in Liverpool and this trail ticked all the boxes, we saw all the best sights while walking leisurely around the beautiful city centre. We will be doing more of these trails for sure.
We’ve been to Nottingham many times but this trail took us to places we hadn’t visited before! Great fun.
Kids loved it. Great way to spend a Saturday afternoon with the family.
1% For Good 💛
Since day one, we’ve committed to giving 1% of all trail sales to our chosen Charity of the Year through our 1% For Good campaign. This year our Charity of the Year is BBC Children in Need (CiN). All thanks to you, we’ve just made our 2nd quarterly donation to the charity. Including Gift Aid, we’ve now raised…
💛 If you keep doing our trails, we promise to keep donating to good causes. 💛
Looking forward to 2021
With the pandemic coming under control, we’re looking forward to a year with less social and travel restrictions, so we can get back to doing the things, and seeing the people we love. We expect 2021 to even busier, and we can’t wait! Here are few things on the horizon for Killer Trails:
- Leaving BETA phase. Official launch of Killer Trails
- x3 new Murder Mystery Trails in 3 new locations (harder, longer and more immersive)
- More rewards and incentives for trail detectives
- Limited edition printed Murder Mystery Trails
- More regional partnerships
- NHS discount for 2021 🌈
Watch this space.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all! 🎅☃️🎄