Your Choice of Trail – Gift Voucher
Only one purchase required for a group of
up to 6 people
Want to give a Murder Mystery Trail as a gift? What a spiffing idea!
This gift voucher entitles the receiver to any Murder Mystery Trail of their choice from the Killer Trails store. Plot a killer day out for a birthday, anniversary or special occasion with one of our thrilling Murder Mystery Trails.
About this awesome trail
Once purchased, you’ll receive an email with your Killer Trails Gift Voucher. This can be used to purchase any trail of your choice from the Killer Trails store.
Why purchase a Killer Trails gift voucher?
- Choice of any trail from the Killer Trails store.
- It will never expire.
- Our trails are a great way to celebrate someone’s special day.
Overview of our Murder Mystery Trails:
- Murder mystery themed self-guided walking tours around the UK.
- Discover historical landmarks and hidden gems as you follow the route.
- Solve clues to discover evidence, eliminate suspected characters and weapons, and ultimately deduce whodunit.
- Instantly downloadable.
- Print onto A4 paper or follow the trail using any smartphone or tablet device.
- Ideal for groups of 2-6 people. Only one purchase required per group, so makes for an affordable day out!
- Self-guided tour – do whenever you like and at your own pace.
- Whether a local or visiting somewhere new, our trails are the best way to explore and learn about your surroundings.
- Solve correctly, and you’ll receive a certificate and a voucher towards your next trail!
Visit the Killer Trails store to see what Murder Mystery Trails are available around the UK.
Please note: This is a BRAND NEW product for us, so whilst we figure out how to automate this process, please allow up to 24hours to receive your gift voucher.
Don't just take our word for it...
Great value for money”
Loved seeing parts of my hometown that I’m ashamed to say I hadn’t really noticed before! Great value for money, the story and whole idea was not something I’d done before.
A great cheap day out”
I was in charge of planning a trip for my family, as a day out. They said to me that there were all money conscious and that I had to make it cheap. I stumbled across Killer Trails murder mystery and thought perfect! Around £13 in total for a mystery that all six of us could play, which worked out to be a few pound each between us! I printed the PDF file that was sent to me three times, and we split into three groups of two. This made us highly competitive and so much fun! We raved from start to finish to see who could complete it first, we were so competitive and the game was so good that every minute flew by, we were laughing and giggling bumping into each other, hiding our secrets and trying not to look obvious when we found something the entire way around! It was actually so much fun. I don’t usually write long reviews but I thought this company well deserved one. What a great, cheap day out for my entire family. And also if we wanted to stick together we could have, and taken it slow and enjoyed the walk. Either way would work. 10/10
Went to places we wouldn’t have thought about going to”
We loved that we went to places we wouldn’t have thought about going to, and it makes you stop and look at what is around you.
Exploring the monuments”
Exploring the monuments in London and the fact there were lots of smaller clues so each one didn’t take ages to solve
Share your trail experience on
or your money back
We know you’ll have a great time on the trail.
But if you don’t (which you won’t), we’ll give you a full refund.